What is Trading Hands Kids Sale?
Trading Hands Kids Sale is a 3-day children's consignment sale held twice per year - Spring & Fall - just in time to get your kids ready for the next season!
Trading Hands offers high quality, gently used items for Newborns to Teens, all under one roof! No more running around to garage sales!
At our Missouri sale, you'll find over 35,000 sq ft of clothing (size Newborn to 16), toys (indoor and outdoor), baby equipment, furniture, bedding, strollers, seasonal items (Halloween costumes, holiday outfits, winter gear: boots, coats, hats, gloves) and MUCH MORE!
At our Illinois sale, our 4th sale is coming this September! Shop over 15,000 gently used baby & kids items! Come check it out!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!
Why Consign with Trading Hands?
Turn your clutter into CASH!! Consignors (sellers) sell their children's outgrown clothing, forgotten toys and other kid items with Trading Hands.
Consignors set their own prices. Trading Hands sells your items in just 3 days!! Easier than a garage sale, Craigslist or eBay! You prep, tag and drop-off your items, we'll do the rest! You receive your check at the end of the sale!!
Consignors get to SHOP EARLY before our Public Sale! You'll find great prices on everything for your babies-to-big kids!
Consignor Registration and Tagging is NOW CLOSED for both our MO & IL FALL/WINTER sales.
ANNOUNCING TRADING HANDS' NEWEST SALE
SPRINGFIELD ILLINOIS Sept. 27-29, 2014
ORR Building, IL State Fairgrounds
Springfield IL area families will now have the opportunity to SHOP-SELL-SAVE on all things for babies to big kids!! Our 1st sale in March 2013 was a huge success! We had even more consignors join us this past Spring, bringing over 15,000 baby & kids items! Plan to sell with us this Sept. and make some cash!
TAG PRINTING CHANGES:
Trading Hands Kids Sale will NO LONGER be able to print and ship consignor tags. The demand for tags has become too much to keep up with, using just a desktop computer. Please CLICK HERE to visit our "Tag Your Items" page to find info on having a local Springfield MO print shop print your tags or instructions on having any print shop or quick print store print your tags. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
PLEASE NOTE: Any tags prior to Spring 2013 will need to be reprinted. We cannot accept any older tags or index card tags with sticker barcodes. Tags from other sales are not compatible with our system.
- Beginning Spring 2014, we WILL be accepting all seasons of Maternity Clothing!!
- Consignors will now be able to schedule Drop-Off appointment times. This will help to create a faster Drop-Off process.
- Bringing over 300 items? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your Drop-Off appointment to ensure an easy drop off!
- ALL items will be inspected at Drop-Off. We want to maintain a standard of only selling high-quality children's items. We will be inspecting each Consignor's items at their appointment.
HELP WANTED! Check out our TEAM MEMBER Perks!
We are always looking for helpers during the sale week! As a Thank You for your time, we offer great benefits! We have shifts for even the busiest moms!! CLICK HERE for more Team Member Info! (Registration for Spring/Summer shifts opens Jan 1, 2014)
TEAM MEMBER PRESALE CHANGES
- Starting Spring 2013, The Team Member PreSale will be for Team Members ONLY. Team Members will receive their pass to the Team Member Presale, (1) Child Pass for the Team Member PreSale and (1) Guest Pass for the Consignor PreSale. Babies/children in slings/carriers will not require a Child Pass during the Team Member PreSale. Children or babies in strollers will require a Child Pass.
- Guests will be allowed during the Consignor PreSale. Each Team Member and Consignor will receive (1) Guest Pass to the Consignor PreSale, in addition to their own pass. Babies/children in a stroller will be considered a Guest and require a Guest Pass. Babies in a sling/carrier will not require a Guest Pass.
ITEMS NO LONGER ACCEPTED:
VHS and cassette tapes (not selling well), stuffed animals (stuffed animals must have a function: sing, move, interactive, be room decor, etc.), fast food restaurant toys/prizes, grab bags of misc toys, crib bumpers (must be part of crib set), underwear/bras/camis (must be NEW in package), pacifiers (must be NEW in box).
- Books must be in excellent/gently-used condition: NO broken spines, yellowed/torn/worn pages, marks on pages/cover, etc. Workbooks/coloring books must be NEW. Book content MUST be baby-to-teen or maternity/parenting related. Books older than 10 yrs will not be accepted.
- We strive to bring you the highest quality, gently used children's items. Please inspect all your items and CLICK HERE refer to our What To Bring section, if needed. Any item not meeting our guidelines or recalled items will be removed from salesfloor. Check your items with cpsc.gov for any recalls or repairs.