What is Trading Hands Kids Sale?
Trading Hands Kids Sale is a 3-day children's consignment sale held twice per year - Spring & Fall - just in time to get your kids ready for the next season!
Trading Hands offers high quality, gently used items for Newborns to Teens, all under one roof! No more running around to garage sales!
At our Missouri sale, you'll find over 35,000 sq ft of clothing (size Newborn to 16), toys (indoor and outdoor), baby equipment, furniture, bedding, strollers, seasonal items (Halloween costumes, holiday outfits, winter gear: boots, coats, hats, gloves) and MUCH MORE!
At our Illinois sale, our 2nd sale is coming this September! Come check it out!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!
Why Consign with Trading Hands?
Turn your clutter into CASH!! Consignors (sellers) sell their children's outgrown clothing, forgotten toys and other kid items with Trading Hands.
Consignors set their own prices. Trading Hands sells your items in just 3 days!! Easier than a garage sale, Craigslist or eBay! You prep, tag and drop-off your items, we'll do the rest! You receive your check at the end of the sale!!
Consignors get to SHOP EARLY before our Public Sale! You'll find great prices on everything for your babies-to-big kids!
Registration for Consignors is NOW OPEN for both our Fall/Winter sales! Tagging is OPEN!
Registration for Volunteers, New Mom & Military PreSale and Drop-Off appointments is NOW CLOSED for both sale locations!! Registration will open JULY 1st, 2013!
ANNOUNCING TRADING HANDS' NEWEST SALE
SPRINGFIELD ILLINOIS Sept 19-21, 2013
Illinois Building, IL State Fairgrounds
Springfield IL area families will now have the opportunity to SHOP-SELL-SAVE on all things for babies to big kids!! Our 1st sale in March was a huge success! We'll have even more consignors joining us in the Fall, which means even more great items to shop!
TAG PRINTING CHANGES:
Trading Hands Kids Sale will NO LONGER be able to print and ship consignor tags. The demand for tags has become too much to keep up with, using just a desktop computer. Please CLICK HERE to visit our "Tag Your Items" page to find info on having a local Springfield MO print shop print your tags or instructions on having any print shop or quick print store print your tags. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- Consignors will now be able to schedule Drop-Off appointment times. This will help to create a faster Drop-Off process.
- ALL items will be inspected at Drop-Off. We want to maintain a standard of only selling high-quality children's items. Volunteers will be inspecting each Consignor's items at their appointment.
VOLUNTEERS! Check out our NEW Volunteer Perks!
We have some exciting changes for Volunteers, including improved benefits and more Volunteer options!! CLICK HERE for Volunteer Info! (Registration for Fall/Winter 2013 shifts opens JULY 1, 2013)
VOLUNTEER PRESALE CHANGES
- Starting Spring 2013, The Volunteer PreSale will be for Volunteers ONLY. Volunteers will receive (1) Child Pass for the Volunteer PreSale and (1) Guest Pass for the Consignor PreSale. Babies/children in slings/carriers will not require a Child Pass during the Volunteer PreSale. Children or babies in strollers will require a Child Pass.
- Guests will be allowed during the Consignor PreSale. Each Volunteer and Consignor will receive (1) Guest Pass to the Consignor PreSale, in addition to their own pass. Babies/children in a stroller will be considered a Guest and require a Guest Pass. Babies in a sling/carrier will not require a Guest Pass.
ITEMS NO LONGER ACCEPTED:
VHS and cassette tapes (not selling well), stuffed animals (stuffed animals must have a function: sing, move, interactive, be room decor, etc.), fast food restaurant toys/prizes, crib bumpers (must be part of crib set), underwear/bras/camis (must be NEW in package), pacifiers (must be NEW in box).
- Books must be in excellent/gently-used condition: NO broken spines, yellowed/torn/worn pages, marks on pages/cover, etc. Workbooks/coloring books must be NEW. Book content MUST be baby-to-teen or maternity/parenting related. Books older than 10 yrs will not be accepted.
- We strive to bring you the highest quality, gently used children's items. Please inspect all your items and CLICK HERE refer to our What To Bring section, if needed. Any item not meeting our guidelines will be removed from salesfloor.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TAGGING?
Tagging Videos coming soon!!